Accuracy International AWM .338 Lap Mag

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
PCal

Accuracy International AWM .338 Lap Mag

#1 Post by PCal »

I have decided to sell my AI in .338 Lap Mag as I have not had enough free time to shoot it and would rather someone use and enjoy the rifle rather than it sitting my cabinet.

Accuracy International AWM in .338 Lap Mag. Barrel length is 26” and is a 1 in 10” twist with heavy profile and deep fluting. The stock has an adjustable cheek piece and the trigger has been lightened to release at 2 pounds
-AWM muzzle break.
-Picatinny rail
- AI Scope mount (34mm) with 45 degree forward angle and 30mm inserts
- Butt Spacers, 1x40mm, 1x20mm and 2x10mm
- CTK Precision AI mono pod (Not currently fitted to the rifle)

For the rifle and all items above I am asking for £2800 o.n.o. I would prefer to deal Face to Face however I would be prepared to send to RFD at buyer cost.

For further information and pictures available upon request, please pm. Please note that the Harris bipod fitted is not included in the sale.

Regards,

Paul.
PCal

Re: Accuracy International AWM .338 Lap Mag

#2 Post by PCal »

NOW SOLD

Many thanks
Dangermouse

#3 Post by Dangermouse »

PCal,

well done, I was trying to work out what is the largest calibre that can be shot at Bisley / MOD ranges - I understand there is a 7000 joules ceiling but that does not mean much to me. Could you have shot this at Bisley under the current regs?

DM
targetman

#4 Post by targetman »

Could you have shot this at Bisley under the current regs?........Answer is NO.....
ovenpaa

#5 Post by ovenpaa »

...but you can shoot a 30-338... go figure!
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
PCal

#6 Post by PCal »

Thank you Dangermouse,

Put it up on Gun Trader last week and had a lot interest in it in a short space of time and has now sold because of it. Can't recommend gun trader enough! Not that I want to undermine the selling power of forums.

Thank you for allowing me to advertise here. Mods may now delete this thread.

Kind regards,

Paul.