GSG-5 SD converted with accessories

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
murphwiz

GSG-5 SD converted with accessories

#1 Post by murphwiz »

Selling my GSG-5, it has been converted to the SD model, comes with original bits also.
Includes 2 mags, GSG scope, GSG red dot, telecopic and fixed stocks, H&K push pins, sure there are other accessories also, will have to dust of box and update.

Has a chips in paint around cocking lever and ejection port.

Pleae note, I consider this gun unreliable, sometimes it works an absolute treat, then it will just be a complete arse to get to cycle reliably, so I consider this in need of repair, Please note this should you purchase!!!
I cannot find any actual obvious faults with the gun, bolt isn't split, and everything appears to run nice, but I am a 3 hour round trip from range, so impossible for me to attempt to fix, so I'm passing it on to someone who can!

Asking £250 ovno.
murphwiz

Re: GSG-5 SD converted with accessories

#2 Post by murphwiz »

Currently the telescopic stock is MIA along with other accessories I know I have, they must be in this house somewhere!!!!!

Pictures:

Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#3 Post by Blackstuff »

At the risk of jipping someone out of a bargain, has it still got the original screw set in, particularly the bolt? If so take the gun apart and see if the screws are loose on top of the bolt. 7/10 this is the cause of unreliability in the GSG-5, the other 2/10 is the ejector being fitted incorrectly after disassembly. The last 1/10 is usually ammo choice and/or poor cleaning.
DVC
murphwiz

#4 Post by murphwiz »

Thanks blackstuff, It has been apart, cleaned and all screws and bolts are tight, has the screw set with the nylocs fitted.

Trouble I have is getting to the range to fiddle and fettle, just to far to go, I'm sure someone a bit closer to a range who can fettle, could have this running sweetly!
murphwiz

#5 Post by murphwiz »

Provisionally sold.