Reloading gear, suitable for starter

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Charlotte the flyer
Home club or Range: Classified

Reloading gear, suitable for starter

#1 Post by Charlotte the flyer »

Hi Guys,

I have decided to start to reload in 2013. At the moment I have been on two well run training courses (Offa's Dyke) and have collected the following dies :

RCBS 308Win (two piece)
Lee 303 (three piece which includes a #5 shellholder)
Hornady 8mm Mauser (two piece)

Other than these dies I don't have any other kit at all. I am a total beginner and looking for any equipment that people are looking to sell that could start me out. I was told during my course to look for a single stage press (turrets being a bit advanced for beginners) and also to get something substantial like a Redding.

For cleaning I'm planning to get a ultrasonic cleaner as they seem to be fairly effective.

The 303 will be for my Martini Metford so 303 lead making capability will also be required in time as I'm told that the bores wear out really quickly with FMJ ammo.

If you have anything suitable and are looking to reduce your collections please let me know. sign92

Many thanks

Charlotte.
The above post probably contains sarcasm or some other form of attempted wit, please don't take it to heart.
spud

Re: Reloading gear, suitable for starter

#2 Post by spud »

got a few second hand bits coming in charlotte plus look at this link

http://1967spud.com/index.php/en/the-sh ... r-kit.html

give us a ring if you need more help