Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
saddler

Re: Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22

#21 Post by saddler »

There is a S&W on pigeon watch for £600 that has all sorts of accessories & even a Peli 1700 fitted case with it...
hobbesy

#22 Post by hobbesy »

Thanks Sad, not sure how I missed that one.
S&W M&P 15-22
Stoeger Sec 1
Adler a110 Sec 1
Winchester 94 .357,
Marlin 45-70
Savage 10 FP-SR .223
AI AE .308
.357 Westlake Alpha

Have slots open for.....
.22 LB pistol
.22LR rifle
UKYankee

#23 Post by UKYankee »

Just thought I'd let you know, Suffolk Rifle Company have just received a huge delivery of the M&P 15-22's and will have them at the Shooting Show next weekend. Just paid for mine and going to collect at the show party2 . As they're still really popular would suggest anyone else that wants one does the same thing.

Dave
techguy

#24 Post by techguy »

What are they charging for them, out of interest? Have they got spare mags too?
John MH

#25 Post by John MH »

UKYankee wrote:Just thought I'd let you know, Suffolk Rifle Company have just received a huge delivery of the M&P 15-22's and will have them at the Shooting Show next weekend. Just paid for mine and going to collect at the show party2 . As they're still really popular would suggest anyone else that wants one does the same thing.

Dave
Why did you just not get a CMMG upper from LanTac to go with your .223, would have saved some money wouldn't you?
BaconButty

#26 Post by BaconButty »

techguy wrote:What are they charging for them, out of interest? Have they got spare mags too?
This is from Suffolks faceache page re 15-22 mags:
loads of 10's 25 ran dry today......... MAY have another box of 25's for show but they are in Belgium and have not cleared customs yet, so who knows. I can take payment at show and forward as soon as i have them.
UKYankee

#27 Post by UKYankee »

Long term plan is to get a Lantac .22 upper for my Lantac .223 but that is a looong way away. In the meantime really like the Smith & Wesson and it's £600 all in; also have 3 x 25 round mags waiting for it at home ;) .

Dave
phaedra1106

#28 Post by phaedra1106 »

Picked up a couple of extra original S&W 15-22 mags on our last trip, $14-99 each :good:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
UKYankee

#29 Post by UKYankee »

also, our club will be running some 3 gun comps this year involving 223, shotgun and 22 :shakeshout: so will need all 3 ;) .

Got my spare mags posted from a company in America, shipped them over as 'spare parts' worth $20.00 so didn't even get charged VAt or import tax; turns out the company was very naughty as they don't have a Smith & Wesson export licence.
John MH

#30 Post by John MH »

UKYankee wrote: Got my spare mags posted from a company in America, shipped them over as 'spare parts' worth $20.00 so didn't even get charged VAt or import tax; turns out the company was very naughty as they don't have a Smith & Wesson export licence.
Its also fraud to under declare a package posted from abroad, both you and the exporter risk a visit from the UKBA, in you case, and Homeland Security in theirs. Have fun.