Spikes Tactical ST-22 as new - plus loads of other bits!

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
mikeb

Spikes Tactical ST-22 as new - plus loads of other bits!

#1 Post by mikeb »

Spikes Tactical ST-22 M4 .22RF with heavy duty 16 inch Lothar Walther barrel upgrade with collapsible stock and bird-cage flash eliminator.

Less than a year old, bought from brand new, less than 1,500 rounds fired in range conditions.

Comes with M4 carry handle / rear sight (detachable), x2 Black Dog Machine 25rnd magazines, BDM magazine easy loader, rubberised Ergo grip (along with original M4 military grip) plus rubberised grip gapper, CMMG bolt hold open device – essential for range safety.

JP Enterprises reduced trigger spring upgrade (along with original Spike’s spring), front sight adjustment tool, M14/M16 canvas military sling, tactical rifle bag with side magazine pockets, spare main springs, ambidextrous safety lever – plus original and CMMG polymer anti-jam charging handle – plus original Spikes ali T-handle.

Absolute mint condition, runs well and very accurate. Get yourself a quality piece of bunny bashing, target shredding, ‘tacti-cool’ madness for summer!

£1,150 for complete kit.

PM me if interested. Will not split, prefer to sell as one lot.

MikeyB
huntervixen

Re: Spikes Tactical ST-22 as new - plus loads of other bits!

#2 Post by huntervixen »

Hi Mike,

It's a shame you are selling the trusty Spikes so soon, if you don't have any luck on the forum, I do know a dealer friend was looking for one for a customer a while back.

Pm me if want more info mate.
Dangermouse

#3 Post by Dangermouse »

I am not in the market for this, unless you want to do a straight swap for a SGC 9mm!

Can the lower be used on a .223 upper?

DM
saddler

#4 Post by saddler »

Dangermouse wrote: Can the lower be used on a .223 upper?
DM
YES
mikeb

#5 Post by mikeb »

.223 upper, it most certainly can, about a five second swap over, two pins and its done. That was my original intention as I have a .223 slot on my FAC but then I had a few words with my FEO and he wanted my to put in a variation for an upper only and not for a complete .223 rifle which would have caused a whole world of waiting and pain, after waiting so long for the FAC in the first place I didn't fancy another umpteen month wait! And I didn't fancy shelling out another gazillion quid for a complete .223 rifle again on top of this one, especially after all the 'sensible mods' I have made.

Its a well made, robust piece of kit, feels right, looks the part and is accurate and you cannot half rattle some rounds down range with it (a bit too fast for some!) judging by the 'tut factor down the local club from some of the old duffers :55:

MikeyB
Dellboy
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#6 Post by Dellboy »

i knew i shouldnt have go on holiday
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.