Finnish Mosin Nagant for sale m91-24

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
dirtbag

Finnish Mosin Nagant for sale m91-24

#1 Post by dirtbag »

Hi all,

For sale I have my highly collectable Finnish M91 - 24

Collectors piece and rare Finnish "lotta" Civil Guard rifle , not many made ! No this is not your normal common mosin nagant and if you have seen the well known 7.62x54r.net site you will agree Rarety 8/10. So rare in fact that I had this imported from the U.S, so I would guess this is the only one in the country. This was Finland's first attempt at making their own rifle using Russian captured parts, and tendered a contract for the making of the barrels, which were Swiss firm (SIG) and bohler stahl of Germany. This model has the heavy walled stepped bohler stahl barrel. The barrel is good and very shootable, but is a little dark,however it shoots very well with lightball ammo. Has the typical finnish sling slots and spliced stock, and the Finnish improved 2 stage trigger. The length is longer than the m91/30 some 51 1/2 inches. Selling due to needing the funds for new home. (or another gun is the real reason)

£675 + pm for pics
ovenpaa

Re: Finnish Mosin Nagant for sale m91-24

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

Any pictures?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dirtbag

#3 Post by dirtbag »

ovenpaa wrote:Any pictures?
:>
Attachments
16072010494.jpg
16072010498.jpg
16072010487.jpg
dirtbag

#4 Post by dirtbag »

dirtbag wrote:
ovenpaa wrote:Any pictures?
:>

No longer selling it, I have decided that I like it too much !
ovenpaa

#5 Post by ovenpaa »

Well done for keeping it!
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal