FOR SALE: BRATTON SOUND 6/7 RIFLE CABINET 5 POINT LOCKING.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
tikkathreebarrels

FOR SALE: BRATTON SOUND 6/7 RIFLE CABINET 5 POINT LOCKING.

#1 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

FOR SALE: BRATTON SOUND 6/7 RIFLE CABINET 5 POINT LOCKING. Extra deep rifle cabinet which I have owned from new about 3 years old. Current listing for brand new tops £200 so best offer over £110 secures. Two keys, good clean condition. Buyer collects West Suffolk and gives me a hand to get it out of the house please. Giving you guys first dibs before it goes on E-wossits.

Sim G

Re: FOR SALE: BRATTON SOUND 6/7 RIFLE CABINET 5 POINT LOCKIN

#2 Post by Sim G »

I've got two of these and they are outstanding cabinets!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
knewmans

#3 Post by knewmans »

Just waiting for one to be delivered sign01

Suffolk would have been a bit far though.
spud

#4 Post by spud »

id like this but i am unable to pick up due to not being able to get away i have 3500 chicks here

any chance of delivery to north norfolk i promise a nice cuppa tea cash and a trip round the shop
Alpha1

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

I don't envy you trying to get that down out of your loft the last time I tried that it cost me a new bathroom door. Don't ask :lol:
SevenSixTwo

#6 Post by SevenSixTwo »

That's exactly where mine's placed... not looking forward to "easing" all 54kgs of it down the ladders one day!
Alpha1

#7 Post by Alpha1 »

I tried easing mine down a ladder to re locate it I lost my grip and it took off like a torpedo straight through the closed bathroom door. **** The wife was not impressed at all. :oops:
HALODIN

#8 Post by HALODIN »

Shame you didn't catch it on film... :lol:
Alpha1 wrote:I tried easing mine down a ladder to re locate it I lost my grip and it took off like a torpedo straight through the closed bathroom door. **** The wife was not impressed at all. :oops:
tikkathreebarrels

#9 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

spud wrote:id like this but i am unable to pick up due to not being able to get away i have 3500 chicks here

any chance of delivery to north norfolk i promise a nice cuppa tea cash and a trip round the shop
Chap it's not going in my MGF otherwise the promise of a fun day out for all the family has a certain pull. Surely you need summat from Central Wool Growers or Screwfix in Bury? sign01
tikkathreebarrels

#10 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

oops - duplicate!