armi jager .22 rimfire ak-47

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

armi jager .22 rimfire ak-47

#1 Post by the running man »

armi jager ak-47 .22 rimfire rifle,needs a bit of touching up if u want it mint condition,but other than that its not what ide call beat up,comes with 3 mags
ak shrunk.jpg
Bristol.£200
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
the running man

Re: armi jager .22 rimfire ak-47

#2 Post by the running man »

Ok,overpriced!! £150 a bargain!!
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
Demonic69

#3 Post by Demonic69 »

You can guarantee that nothing like this will be for sale at this price when I have my FAC :(
Shame I can't buy it for the club...
the running man

#4 Post by the running man »

Minimal deposit secures it me son!
the running man

#5 Post by the running man »

Ive had nothing but time wasters on this thing!,thats why i hate military type rifles,its now at the bargain basement price of £150!!!