RING DAMN YOU!

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

ovenpaa

Re: RING DAMN YOU!

#51 Post by ovenpaa »

Interesting question. My interpretation is If your ticket says 300/200 x .308 and 300/200 7,62x51 then you can hold a maximum of 300 .308 rounds and 300 7,62x51 milsurp based on head stamps so 600 rounds to suit the rifle.

Odd way of doing it...
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
HALODIN

#52 Post by HALODIN »

Are you saying you have an ammo allocation of 600 hold and 400 buy for 1 x 7.62/.308 slot? If so that's quite a lot IMO. I have an allocation of 600/500 for 7.62/.308 but that's for 2 rifles.

Good man, make sure you post some pics! bangbang
BaconButty wrote:Well I may be wrong (someone correct me if I am) but if you have them listed separately then you can buy 300 x 7.62 and 300 x .308. Providing your rifle isn't too fussy, that's a 600 round limit, instead of a 300 round limit if they're listed together?

I think sign85

I've not bought anything yet, Wednesdays are a busy day for me.. It shall be remedied today hopefully!! :grin:
BaconButty

#53 Post by BaconButty »

Well, thats the way I understand it, (ovenpaa worded it better though)

IE I buy a rifle in 5.56, I can then hold 300 x 5.56 rounds and 300 x .223, for the same rifle.

To be honest I am highly unlikely to do that though, but it's good to know that if I come across a good deal/batch or rounds, I can have the space to get them.
HALODIN

#54 Post by HALODIN »

Cool... :grin: