Full-Bore uk library

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Barrakan

Full-Bore uk library

#1 Post by Barrakan »

I've just spent the last couple of hours in there and I've only now just popped out for a fresh air break (Quit smoking 6 months back)

I can't believe what's inside there, it's a cross between alchemy, metallurgy, old wives tales and magic :goodjob:

Can't believe the depth of this sport. Walk before you run I hear you say, I'll be lucky to get upto jogging speed by the time I get myself sorted and join a club.

Can't stand out here gas bagging, Im going back in. :lol:

Barry
Christel
Site Admin

Re: Full-Bore uk library

#2 Post by Christel »

Note to self, must do a forum back up tongueout
EagerNoSkill

#3 Post by EagerNoSkill »

Barrakan wrote:I've just spent the last couple of hours in there and I've only now just popped out for a fresh air break (Quit smoking 6 months back)
I can't believe what's inside there, it's a cross between alchemy, metallurgy, old wives tales and magic :goodjob:
Can't believe the depth of this sport. Walk before you run I hear you say, I'll be lucky to get upto jogging speed by the time I get myself sorted and join a club.
Can't stand out here gas bagging, Im going back in. :lol:
Barry
Oi Barry

If you transfer me £2000 to my bank account and £2000 to the lovely Christel ... I/we will send you a link to the ubber bestest greatest stuff.... you only seeing the teaser section
;) ;) ;) ;) :good:
There we have "Badger concotions", "Rhino Urine Recipes" and .... magic hybrid powder formulas that make your bullets fly like lasers
:lol:
There is even a secret badge - you get the Zombie Card for free gratis niks!!!

ENS
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#4 Post by dromia »

BTW I sell lube grooves for cast boolits.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
EagerNoSkill

#5 Post by EagerNoSkill »

dromia wrote:BTW I sell lube grooves for cast boolits.
and very good grooves they are to :good: - like golf ball dimples - make your bullets fly longer and straighter! O:-)
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#6 Post by dromia »

I'm also the sole UK distributor for the Asperley Aimless range of firearms.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

ovenpaa

#7 Post by ovenpaa »

I work with firearms every single day of my life and learn something new every single day, sometimes I feel like I have only scratched the surface.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Christel
Site Admin

#8 Post by Christel »

dromia wrote:I'm also the sole UK distributor for the Asperley Aimless range of firearms.
You did well there, Asperley are renowned for their exclusivity :grin:
dromia
Site Admin

#9 Post by dromia »

"Exclusive" yes that is one way of describing their unique approach to firearms design.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

Barrakan

#10 Post by Barrakan »

Once I'm settled in a club, I will be seriously looking into casting my own boolits mind you I'm rubbish with tools so it might just not be for me.

Zombie card eh? Most of my neighbours act like zombie's mind you I don't blame them not coming from god's own country :flag6: