What gun does this sight base fit on?

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Noahbody

#1 Post by Noahbody »

Thanks!

http://s143.photobucket.com/user/Noahbo ... base%20fit
Dougan

Re: What gun does this sight base fit on?

#2 Post by Dougan »

The actual sight is typical of full bore TR, but the mount is for a dove tail rail (not sure of the terminology there), which is more typical of small bore TR rifles.....possibly someone was using the sights for long range small bore, instead of using a raising block for normal small bore TR sights...?

About your other topic for the wanted bits and bobs...try calling Fultons of Bisley...
Noahbody

#3 Post by Noahbody »

Thank you Dougan for the reply.

I am in the United States. Im not sure my wife would like me calling to the UK, though it maybe not all that expensive.
Dougan

#4 Post by Dougan »

They have an email contact on the website...but you'd probably need to get a proper email address to send the photos...i'd give it a try; they can be very helpful...
Noahbody

#5 Post by Noahbody »

Just did!

Thanks again!
kennyc
Home club or Range: hunters NRPC

#6 Post by kennyc »

Noahbody wrote:Thank you Dougan for the reply.

I am in the United States. Im not sure my wife would like me calling to the UK, though it maybe not all that expensive.
use Skype, it really is cheap to use Internationally.