Anyone selling a Safe/Cabinet (Or see a good deal)

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Demonic69

Anyone selling a Safe/Cabinet (Or see a good deal)

#1 Post by Demonic69 »

Hi All
It's coming to the end of my probation in 2 months so I'm looking at getting a safe installed.
Just wondering if anyone is getting rid or upgrading theirs and wants to sell, or if anyone's seen a good deal on a 6-ish gun cabinet. It will, most likely, be holding a few scoped .22s and possibly a Mosin or K31 (maybe both).
I don't wanna go mad as it's my 1st safe and I've only just convinced our lass to let me buy one, plus I could do with some pennies to spend on the contents once it's in :D
Any help appreciated.

Dean
sconie

Re: Anyone selling a Safe/Cabinet (Or see a good deal)

#2 Post by sconie »

I bought a six scoped rifle case with inbuilt ammo safe off of evilbay from GDK trading, they have auctions as well as buy it now, I snapped an auction up for £112 plus £10 postage. My inspection officer was most impressed by the quality.

I would recommend having a look.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#3 Post by dromia »

Whereabouts are you?

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Demonic69

#4 Post by Demonic69 »

Barnsley mate, but travelling isn't too much of a pain
lasbrisas

#5 Post by lasbrisas »

Demonic69 wrote:Hi All
It's coming to the end of my probation in 2 months so I'm looking at getting a safe installed.
Just wondering if anyone is getting rid or upgrading theirs and wants to sell, or if anyone's seen a good deal on a 6-ish gun cabinet. It will, most likely, be holding a few scoped .22s and possibly a Mosin or K31 (maybe both).
I don't wanna go mad as it's my 1st safe and I've only just convinced our lass to let me buy one, plus I could do with some pennies to spend on the contents once it's in :D
Any help appreciated.

Dean
get the biggest cabinet you can, otherwise you will need another in a year or two !
Demonic69

#6 Post by Demonic69 »

Lol, I'm going for the "softly softly, catchy monkey" approach with the Mrs. All sorted now guys, thanks to Adam for the cabinet and everyone else for the replies.