Adjustable rear sight iris for BSA Martini International

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
knewmans

Adjustable rear sight iris for BSA Martini International

#1 Post by knewmans »

Wondered if anyone had an adjustable iris to fit the PH25E rear sight on my BSA Martini International MkV. Either one of the Parker Hale 6 hole irises or something else.
Thanks
Ken
Hauptman

Re: Adjustable rear sight iris for BSA Martini International

#2 Post by Hauptman »

BSA rear sight.jpg
Hi Ken,

Just had a rummage and found this............it has an iris plus a little wheel with different coloured filters, but will need an adapter to fit the BSA rearsight.

PM me if interested.

Pete

ps Check your emails :good:
knewmans

#3 Post by knewmans »

Thanks for that Pete. Just wondering what sort of adapter I would need. This is the current setup
sight.jpg
ps have replied to email and rifle is a joy to shoot
knewmans

#4 Post by knewmans »

Pictures I can find of this sight seem to show a small diameter thread from the iris to the sight (see below) like yours but mine has a stem which takes the adapter in my photo with a larger diameter. Wonder if my sight has been changed in some way.

Hauptman

#5 Post by Hauptman »

The sights do vary a bit. It might be worth trying Jim Hallam at http://www.classicguncompany.co.uk/
He has a garage and loft full of stuff, and will probably be able to put his hand on one. In the meantime, I'll see if I can find out the thread size. It might be possible to adapt an adapter to suit smile2

Pete