Lantac CMMG custom AR15

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
tkd67

Lantac CMMG custom AR15

#1 Post by tkd67 »

Well I have given this much thought and due to some debt I've decided to put up for sale my AR15.

The rifle is a CMMG lantac custom, in .22 calibre, with the option of changing the barrel for a .223.
I will include a link for the pic of the rife, as I'm having trouble putting up pics, due to pixel size ?

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... CC8Q9QEwAQ

The rifle is mint
Samson rail
Upgraded grip
Upgraded butt
B.a.d lever
Cheap trigger upgrade
Free float barrel
Magpul , front, rear sights
Grip pod , from ant supplies

Comes with 3 magazines, 1 new boxed other 2 I have used
These magazines are the grey type, I had them changed due to a couple of feed issue with magazine seen in pictures, which was a common problem, Paul said.

It's a great rifle, looks like just out the box, mint condition, if you need more pics see RIMFIRE SECTION AND LOOK AT CMMG LANTAC CUSTOM..

Will post here and then maybe on gun trader. In a couple of weeks or so.

Well I'm asking for £1000 , no offers, I would be crazy to lose her, for anything less. Obviously buyer pays shipping.

Regards lee.
HALODIN

Re: Lantac CMMG custom AR15

#2 Post by HALODIN »

Pics uploaded for Lee. Click on each image for larger versions.
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
tkd67

#3 Post by tkd67 »

Cheers Craig, your a diamond, I could not figure it out.
Well here's the pics featuring the ant supplies grip pod and 3 magazines.
All other upgrades on rifle as stated..cheers.
Blu

#4 Post by Blu »

tkd67 wrote:Cheers Craig, your a diamond, I could not figure it out.
Well here's the pics featuring the ant supplies grip pod and 3 magazines.
All other upgrades on rifle as stated..cheers.
tkd67. If you are using windows based OS then resizing photos to post on here is a doddle. Windows has the Windows Paint program, go into paint and from file choose open and find the photo you want to open.

In the paint tool bar you will see "resize" click on that and then click on Pixels. In the top box enter 800 and in the bottom box 600. It resizes the photo for you and then all you have to do is save the photo and it's ready to post on here.

Blu :twisted:
tkd67

#5 Post by tkd67 »

Cheers blu, I did in the past use windows Xp, but sold the comp for an I pad 4 around April time, since then I've come a cropper so to speak.
I may search for that kind of thing on the apple App Store.
tkd67

#6 Post by tkd67 »

Rifle based in Worcestershire, West Midlands.
tkd67

#7 Post by tkd67 »

Rifle now on gun trader for 1 month..
If no interest I'll keep and save for a .223 barrel to use at a new club I'm currently waiting to join, the waiting list is long, thanks for enquiries. Regards lee.
JS569

#8 Post by JS569 »

Hi

You mention you might use it as a 223 conversion, would that mean the upper would be for sale (if thats possible)?
Christel
Site Admin

#9 Post by Christel »

Posts have been removed...
Advertise your shooting and other items for sale and wanted, all groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
Capish?
tkd67

#10 Post by tkd67 »

JS569 wrote:Hi

You mention you might use it as a 223 conversion, would that mean the upper would be for sale (if thats possible)?

Yeah I suppose, but it would depend on how much....

Re-advertised £950.