For Sale SGC .223 c/w .22LR upper

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
ovenpaa

For Sale SGC .223 c/w .22LR upper

#1 Post by ovenpaa »

For sale, this is my SGC Speedmaster with 20” 1:8 .223 DPMS heavy Wylde chambered barrel with birdcage flash hider, dummy gas block, quad rail forend, left and right charging handles, Miad pistol grip. Magpul PRS stock, Harris swivel bipod with ARMS QR adaptor. It is fitted with a Leupold Mk4 1.5-5x20 MR/T scope in 1 piece ARMS QR rings. Also included a V22 .22 upper assembly with 12.5" barrel and standard iron sights. The rifle and upper comes with magazines to suit both the .223 and .22LR

It comes with the left cocking lever and original right cocking lever as well as one I built for it shown in the picture when I was experimenting with an alternative. This cocking handle enables the shooter to cycle the rifle without removing their hand from the pistol grip. Also included is a blanking plate if the left hand cocking handle is not required.

The rifle shoots very nicely with everything I have put through it and I am only selling it because we mostly shoot at 800/1000/1200 yards and that is pushing it a bit for a .223.

GBP1875.00 for the complete package and I do not want to split it however I might consider a P/x for something interesting...

I have 200 rounds of CCI Minimags and 200 rounds of Barnaul 69 grain, both work very well with the rifle and they can be purchased separately if required.

Also I am prepared to have the rifle Cerakoted in a different colour if needed and this would be charged at cost.
SGC1.jpg
This is a private sale so not through my RFD.

You will need a variation for a .223 Rifle plus .22 Rifle Conversion Unit, my FEO added these as one slot on my FAC.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
ovenpaa

Re: For Sale SGC .223 c/w .22LR upper

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

Bumped with a price drop, GBP1750 for the lot.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
paulbradley

#3 Post by paulbradley »

Is this still up for sale?
Christel
Site Admin

#4 Post by Christel »

Yup, still for sale.
ovenpaa

#5 Post by ovenpaa »

SOLD! tongueout
/d

Shed Journal
TJC

#6 Post by TJC »

Do you do Cerakote too then ?
ovenpaa

#7 Post by ovenpaa »

I do not do my own Cerakoting however I can get it done if needed.
/d

Shed Journal
paulbradley

#8 Post by paulbradley »

One very happy customer here ;)
ovenpaa

#9 Post by ovenpaa »

It was great to meet up, enjoy the rifle :good:
/d

Shed Journal