Leupold Mark-4 CQ/T 1-3x 14mm tactical scope

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

Re: Leupold Mark-4 CQ/T 1-3x 14mm tactical scope

#11 Post by NoEntry »

Times like this make me wish I still had my SGC 9mm LR carbine.

Mike
Jimbo2568

#12 Post by Jimbo2568 »

As I'm feeling festive, Xmas drop £475.
Jimbo2568

#13 Post by Jimbo2568 »

SOLD
XIX

#14 Post by XIX »

dodgyrog wrote:SO19 marksmen is an oxymoron, isn't it!
You so funny, 19 Marksmen or as they're now know Rifle Officers since we let the ladies play now days are among the best in the world, and regularly beat units such as the SAS, GIGN & GSG9 in comps and on Op ATLAS training.
John MH

#15 Post by John MH »

XIX wrote:You so funny, 19 Marksmen or as they're now know Rifle Officers since we let the ladies play now days are among the best in the world, and regularly beat units such as the SAS, GIGN & GSG9 in comps and on Op ATLAS training.
I'm sure they do. clapclap
XIX

#16 Post by XIX »

Bugger have I just bitten, brews are on me I guess
saddler

#17 Post by saddler »

XIX wrote:
dodgyrog wrote:SO19 marksmen is an oxymoron, isn't it!
You so funny, 19 Marksmen or as they're now know Rifle Officers since we let the ladies play now days are among the best in the world, and regularly beat units such as the SAS, GIGN & GSG9 in comps and on Op ATLAS training.
...must be that they're a more stable platform, what with all that extra padding...KrispyKreme anyone?

Hey, I'm old enough to remember the first real fly on the wall TV show about the Met, I even bought the boxed set.
Operation Good Guys http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134257/.
I think it's still used a training aid at Hendon while the instructor nips out for some pre-lunch jellied eels & mash
XIX

#18 Post by XIX »

saddler wrote: I think it's still used a training aid at Hendon while the instructor nips out for some pre-lunch jellied eels & mash
Hendon dear chap how very dare you !! Nothing less then Milton.

Talking of Op.Good Guys, the Blonde Firearms Officer in it is Nails Played by William Scully QGM Ex SAS awarded the QGM for being part of a small team protecting 1000 Refuges from the sort of bad things that happen to refuges in Africa
saddler

#19 Post by saddler »

XIX wrote:
saddler wrote: I think it's still used a training aid at Hendon while the instructor nips out for some pre-lunch jellied eels & mash
Hendon dear chap how very dare you !! Nothing less then Milton.

Talking of Op.Good Guys, the Blonde Firearms Officer in it is Nails Played by William Scully QGM Ex SAS awarded the QGM for being part of a small team protecting 1000 Refuges from the sort of bad things that happen to refuges in Africa
Wow - never knew that! My trivia has failed me...
Could be why he's one of the funniest in the show.

I thought Milton was the Mothercare training depot?