.22 semi-auto M1 clone

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Gaz

Re: .22 semi-auto M1 clone

#11 Post by Gaz »

New Year knockdown, £200. I'll be at Bisley on Sunday 19th January if you fancy a look at it in the flesh.
Gaz

#12 Post by Gaz »

Bump - any reasonable offer/swap now considered.
Gaz

#13 Post by Gaz »

Last bump - any reasonable offer considered, or it's going to an RFD who'll break it for spares.
Sim G

#14 Post by Sim G »

I cannot believe this is still here....

I'm going to give saddler a call, he needs to own this.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
dave_303

#15 Post by dave_303 »

Gaz PM inbound
Scotsgun

#16 Post by Scotsgun »

Still for sale?
Gaz

#17 Post by Gaz »

Now withdrawn - it's going for scrap.
HALODIN

#18 Post by HALODIN »

If it's going for scrap, does that mean it's going for free? If so I could have a word with our club to see if they want it tomorrow night. Would you be interested in this? Seems a shame to chuck it in the bin just to free the slot on your certificate.
saddler

#19 Post by saddler »

I had a cash offer ready to send when I was told what the offer on it was

I take it now that the previous offer to buy has fallen flat?
Gaz

#20 Post by Gaz »

HALODIN wrote:If it's going for scrap, does that mean it's going for free? If so I could have a word with our club to see if they want it tomorrow night. Would you be interested in this? Seems a shame to chuck it in the bin just to free the slot on your certificate.
I say "scrap" - I have a very low standing offer from a dealer who'll break the rifle up for spares. edit to add - idea is to reinvest the money from this rifle into something else shooting related, so I'd rather not dispose of it FOC. Call me a tightwad but hey, I live in London and need to be penny wise!

saddler, PM inbound, previous offer didn't come to fruition. Happy to negotiate.