AK47 and AK74 mags. Mint condition. Never issued / used.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher

Re: AK47 and AK74 mags. Mint condition. Never issued / used.

#21 Post by breacher »

Still some of these left - get the perfect Christmas gift for the AK fan in your life .
sconie

#22 Post by sconie »

Hi breacher, sorry a bit off topic, I am looking at a saiga and I would like to fit wooden stocks if I buy it, would you know if this is possible and economical, as if not I may just hold off and consider a Romanian.

All going well I'll probably take some mags off of you,.
breacher

#23 Post by breacher »

The Saiga is identical to the AK100 series ( updated AK74 ) so any woodwork from a 100 or a 74 should fit.

Oleg at RusMilitary usually has lots of woodwork on offer.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#24 Post by snayperskaya »

breacher wrote:The Saiga is identical to the AK100 series ( updated AK74 ) so any woodwork from a 100 or a 74 should fit.

Oleg at RusMilitary usually has lots of woodwork on offer.
Providing the Saiga has a fixed stock rear trunnion not a sidefolder.Not many fixed stock Saigas around so check when ordering.If it is a fixed stock variant then virtually any wood furniture for a stamped receiver AK will fit but original AK47 milled receiver stocks etc won't.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
sconie

#25 Post by sconie »

Thanks I'll have a look, it does have a polymer folding stock fitted though, would this convert to an underfolder do you think?
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#26 Post by snayperskaya »

sconie wrote:Thanks I'll have a look, it does have a polymer folding stock fitted though, would this convert to an underfolder do you think?
It won't convert to an underfolder as the rear of the receiver and the rear trunnion are different, same reason you cant fit a fixed wood stock to a sidefolder.That said a guy on ar15.com modded a wood stock to fit a sidefolder mechanism but it was a lot of work and not so bad to attempt in the States as they have a lot of cheap AK parts available if it goes wrong.One thing you could do is get a Romanian fixed stock AKM and source a Romanian sidefolder stock, that way you can switch between the two as the mount on the rear trunnion is the same.PM me if you want any more info :)

Romanian sidefolding stock and Bakelite mag like the ones breacher is selling.Superb mags :)
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
breacher

#28 Post by breacher »

Back from a month overseas.

Still a few of these available.
breacher

#29 Post by breacher »

Last few remaining - grab them while you can :-)