BRNO's for sale 243 --- 308

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
waterford103
Home club or Range: Aberdeen FBGC

BRNO's for sale 243 --- 308

#1 Post by waterford103 »

Reluctantly selling my BRNOs , they aren't getting much use and I need the space in my cabinet. The .308 is all original with sights intact and in very good condition .It's an early one with the pop-up extra rear sight and hasn't been used much , the bore is perfect and the finish is excellent .There some handling / cabinet marks but the rifle was made in the 1970s .Both rifles have set triggers .The .243 has seen quite a bit of use as it was my "go to " rifle for roe and foxes , mechanically good and accurate , handling marks to the wood but still quite good .Both rifles come with scope mounts.
Photos to follow or email on request .
.243 - £175
.308 - £225 plus RFd xfer.

http://s1212.photobucket.com/user/water ... t=3&page=1
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
waterford103

Re: BRNO's for sale 243 --- 308

#2 Post by waterford103 »

Open to sensible offers .
"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
Adolph Hitler – 1933
waterford103

#3 Post by waterford103 »

last bump - open to sensible offers

:flag6:
Adolph Hitler – 1933
waterford103

#4 Post by waterford103 »

sold
Adolph Hitler – 1933