Wanted: .303 chargers

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Charlie Muggins

Wanted: .303 chargers

#1 Post by Charlie Muggins »

Perhaps a long shot but I'm looking for a slack handful of .303 charger clips at a more reasonable price than the £2ish a go they seem to fetch on fleaBay. My Maltby is hungry! :-)
dodgyrog
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

Re: Wanted: .303 chargers

#2 Post by dodgyrog »

Can't pay, won't pay doesn't work in this scenario.
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.
dave_303

#3 Post by dave_303 »

Charlie Muggins wrote:Perhaps a long shot but I'm looking for a slack handful of .303 charger clips at a more reasonable price than the £2ish a go they seem to fetch on fleaBay. My Maltby is hungry! :-)

They can be found for less just takes time, either that or bulk order from the states with some other stuff
Mattnall
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA, Redricks TSC, BS1944RC, HRA

#4 Post by Mattnall »

Charlie Muggins wrote:Perhaps a long shot but I'm looking for a slack handful of .303 charger clips at a more reasonable price than the £2ish a go they seem to fetch on fleaBay. My Maltby is hungry! :-)
If that's what they make on the auction site then that's what people are willing to pay to get some.
What would you say is a reasonable price?

Oh BTW I have half a dozen here that I don't need, and I have an eBay account. :good:
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.

Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
bnz41
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#5 Post by bnz41 »

£2 each thats what they are now not seen any cheaper for awhile. Buy them now before they go up.....
Blu

#6 Post by Blu »

Charlie, there's this from the US mate http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Lee-Enfield- ... 461f33eba7

If you want I'll bid on them for you, just let me know how much you're willing to spend.

Blu :twisted:
Dave 101

#7 Post by Dave 101 »

Blu wrote:Charlie, there's this from the US mate http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Lee-Enfield- ... 461f33eba7

If you want I'll bid on them for you, just let me know how much you're willing to spend.

Final bid and postage to the UK , about £3 each :lol: Don't forget to smear the inside with Vaseline as it makes the work nice and slick .

Dave
Blu

#8 Post by Blu »

Dave 101 wrote:
Blu wrote:Charlie, there's this from the US mate http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-Lee-Enfield- ... 461f33eba7

Final bid and postage to the UK , about £3 each :lol: Don't forget to smear the inside with Vaseline as it makes the work nice and slick .

Dave
How do you figure that without knowing what the final bid will be or how much shipping will be? USPS isn't quite the rip off the Royal Mail is.

Charlie Muggins

#10 Post by Charlie Muggins »

Thanks for the offer Blu, might take you up if I can't make other arrangements.

I am happy to pay for them, it just sticks in my craw to pay £2+ for second-hand disposable items made by the billion and still somewhat plentiful.