.308 Go/No go gauges

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Swamp Donkey

.308 Go/No go gauges

#1 Post by Swamp Donkey »

As above, I'm after a set of go/no go gauges for .308win. Where does one look for a new set ? Or, has anyone got a set lying around they no longer need ?

Tia

Pete
Andy632

Re: .308 Go/No go gauges

#2 Post by Andy632 »

Brownells will sell you a set.
The Gun Pimp

#3 Post by The Gun Pimp »

Forster list them in their catalogue and Hannam's Reloading are the UK Forster importer.

Alternatively, they are an 'off the shelf' item for any reamer maker - I deal with Pacific Tool & Gauge - Google 'em for e-mail add.
ovenpaa

#4 Post by ovenpaa »

Sporting Services usually have a few in stock as well.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dustyman

#5 Post by Dustyman »

Do you want to own or borrow a set ? If u willing to cover postage you can borrow mine if only need for a while ? Cheers
Swamp Donkey

#6 Post by Swamp Donkey »

It won't be for a while. I've sourced a new spare factory barrel for the TRG 22 and was thinking of getting some for when I eventually swap it over. How are you anyway Ian ?
Dustyman

#7 Post by Dustyman »

Not bad bud , struggling thro the delights of trying to get jobs finished in the shut down period !!! Love this time of the year :-) but will survive . Not enough shooting going on but soon to change . Trust you keeping well bud . Just drop me a note when u want em bud and I'll send em down . I got em to ensure barrel set right when I swap 65 x 47 for 308 on aw but as I like the 65 so much I think its unlikely to happen in a rush , so when you need em just shout , cheers keep well , atb Ian