Nightforce 8-32 NP-1 reticle £1000.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Dangermouse

Nightforce 8-32 NP-1 reticle £1000.

#1 Post by Dangermouse »

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nightfroce-NXS-sc ... 1e62bc1019

THIS IS NOT MY SCOPE

Every now and then I will search "Rifle Scope" in ebay then invert the list to "most expensive first" Whilst somewhat confused by someone asking for £12,359.99 for what appears to be a cheap lazer, I was able to make my way down the list and found this Nightforce which is wrongly spelt in the header and may not get noticed by anyone searching for Nightforce.

I would love to have this scope and £1000 is a good going rate, unfortunately I would only be able to get it on my credit card as anything going through Pay-pal would be noticed by the wife and there is no way on this earth that she would ever understand or allow that to happen!

Grab yourselves a good deal and remember me when your at the bar,

DM
Dangermouse

Re: Nightforce 8-32 NP-1 reticle £1000.

#2 Post by Dangermouse »

Unfortunately I have been tied up for the last 5 days/nights and was unable to keep an eye on it - I see that no bids were made, would have been nice to have got it for £800!

DM