Wanted Sinclair comparator insert

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

Wanted Sinclair comparator insert

#1 Post by NoEntry »

Looking for a Sinclair comparator insert in 6.5mm.

Anyone willing to sell me one??

Mike
Alpha1

Re: Wanted Sinclair comparator insert

#2 Post by Alpha1 »

If you don't get fixed up pm me I can make you one. It wont be as shiny as the Hornady one but it will do the same job and it will be cheaper.
NoEntry
Home club or Range: Phoenix Shooters Association. Grange Rifle and Pistol Club. Jersey Pistol Club

#3 Post by NoEntry »

Thanks m8. I will give it a few days and if I can't get hold of one I will get back to you.

Mike
NoEntry

#5 Post by NoEntry »

My issue is that my comparator is a Sinclair and I am not sure if the Hornady insets will fit?

Mike
Alpha1

#6 Post by Alpha1 »

Sorry I reread your post I did not pick up on the Sinclair thing. I'm a duffer. If you want a super dooper one have a look at the shooting sheds one. I use a .308 version of theirs its the dogs bo...cks.
If you measure your Sinclair insert holder or if you have a insert of another calibre measure the base were it goes in the cup and I will tell you if it will fit a hornady one.
Or I have a 6.5x55 one here I have made for the hornady holder pm me your address and Ill send it to you try it if it works keep it. If it doesn't just post it back.
NoEntry

#7 Post by NoEntry »

That would be brilliant.

I will send you my details

Cheers
Mike