Air Guns for Sale (posted on behalf of a friend)

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Air Guns for Sale (posted on behalf of a friend)

#1 Post by Mike357 »

I'm reposting this for a fellow club member. If anybody is interested then PM me please.

PISTOLS

BSA Scorpion pistol: .22 calibre. Boxed and with original cocking lever, front sight shroud, oil bottle, target holder and targets. Working fine, but could use some minor restoration. £30

Brno Tau 7 Target Pistol: .177 calibre. CO2 powered. Cased (lockable) with all accessories, including handbook, counter weights & refillable gas bottle, but I just used a Sodastream gas bottle for filling. Very close to mint condition and not much used. This is the most accurate pistol I have ever had. £100

Colt 1911: .177 calibre CO2 automatic pistol with 2 x 8 shot magazines. Black finish. Made by Umarex and in original case. Wood grips and grip safety. Looks & feels just like the real thing. Near mint condition. £60

RWS C225: Sig Sauer 225 shaped .177 calibre CO2 pistol, with target extension. Nickel finish. In original case with 2 x 8 shot magazines. Looks and feels just like the real thing Near mint condition. £60

Webley Nemesis: .177 calibre pneumatic pistol. Black finish. Boxed and very little used therefor absolutely mint condition. £25

Weihrauch HW45: .177 calibre. Genuine Hull Cartridge import. The most powerful air pistol available. Has two stage power, so you can shoot low power or high power. High power is close to the legal max. Black finish with wood grips. Boxed, very little used and in mint condition. Sportsman Gun Centre price new is £206. £100

Gamo PR 45: .177 calibre pneumatic pistol. Boxed (tatty box) and in excellent condition. This is a favourite with the “kids on horses” shooters. Nice accurate little gun.
£30

Weihrauch HW70: .177 calibre. Single shot quality break barrel pistol. Made in Germany. No box. Plastic grips and adjustable sights. Excellent condition. £40

Gamo Underlever Pistol: Don’t know what model it is. Underlever cocking, fixed barrel with pellet latch. Semi target grips and adjustable sights. £20

RIFLES

Walther Lever Action Rifle: .177 calibre. Short barrel version. CO2 powered. Takes 2 x CO2 capsules in the stock. Complete with 2 x 8 shot magazines. This gun is perfect for training in your garage or garden for shooting the NESSCC with your lever action rifle, which is what I used it for, as it has a weight and heft very similar to the real thing. Sold with fitted Hawke red dot sight. I too the original sights off, but may be able to find them fr refitting if required. Superb condition £120

Russian Vostock IJ38 Rifle: .177 calibre. Single shot break barrel. Fitted with red dot sight. Usual Russian style. Doesn’t look much … but it works ! Nice and light and it is accurate. £40
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Robin128

Re: Air Guns for Sale (posted on behalf of a friend)

#2 Post by Robin128 »

NB...It is an offence for anyone to sell or transfer an air weapon by way of trade or business unless they are registered with the police as a firearms dealer under section 33 of the 1968 Firearms Act. Sales of air weapons must be face to face.

http://www.basc.org.uk/en/utilities/doc ... 0D3C8BFD82
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#3 Post by Sandgroper »

Rob,
I read it as Mike357's fellow club member is having a clearout, which is all legal and above board. The changes in the VCR Act do not affect private sales.

Just my view on his post. :)
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
Robin128

#4 Post by Robin128 »

I'm sure it is all legal...just letting people know what the law says.

:)
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#5 Post by Mike357 »

Cheers Gents, indeed a private sale :-)
ovenpaa

#6 Post by ovenpaa »

Any chance of some pictures Mike?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#7 Post by dromia »

ovenpaa wrote:Any chance of some pictures Mike?
Divvent mun!

Some of that stuff is tempting enough as it is. :shock:

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
SeaWolf

#8 Post by SeaWolf »

'Tis I who is having the airgun clearout. I did put the list on our own club's forum. Hadn't got round to this forum, as I'll be away next week for a bit but Mike did some quick thinking for me and put my list on, for which I thank him.

Anyone interested in anything can contact me direct and we'll see what we can do.

Ian
Mike357

#9 Post by Mike357 »

The following are still for sale!
AIR GUNS FOR SALE

Ian McRae has too many air guns. So he has decided to part with some of them at knock down prices. See list and prices below.
PISTOLS

Weihrauch HW45: .177 calibre. Genuine Hull Cartridge import. The most powerful air pistol available. Has two stage power, so you can shoot low power or high power. High power is close to the legal max. Black finish with wood grips. Boxed, very little used and in mint condition. Sportsman Gun Centre price new is £206. £100

Gamo PR 45: .177 calibre pneumatic pistol. Boxed (tatty box) and in excellent condition. This is a favourite with the “kids on horses” shooters. Nice accurate little gun. £25

Gamo Underlever Pistol: Don’t know what model it is. Underlever cocking, fixed barrel with pellet latch. Semi target grips and adjustable sights. £20

RIFLES

Russian Vostock IJ38 Rifle: .177 calibre. Single shot break barrel. Fitted with red dot sight. Usual Russian style. Doesn’t look much … but it works ! Nice and light and it is accurate. £30