Variation question

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

Re: Variation question

#11 Post by meles meles »

The Russians used to do a nice line in 39mm cannon too ! Lavochkins carried them for a while as standard air to air armament whilst MiGs only had 37mm ...
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"
tkd67

#12 Post by tkd67 »

saddler wrote:
tkd67 wrote:Well I took the plunge to ask yesterday about the progress of my FAC variation, and the lady on the other end of the phone was more than pleased to inform me that it was delivered on the 1st, but had not been delt with yet, to my horror lol.

After a few mumbles from myself, and saying that I needed it today to view a rifle and was told, why I was going to view, when the variation hadn't been authorised. I said that I already had two slots where I was changing one, so would automatically be able to purchase if FAC was in my possession.

The lady's next reply was that she's very busy but would personally attend to it herself, and she was true to her word, she completed the variation and it arrived this morning. Everything was completed as written.
1x 22
1x 5.56/223
1x 7.62/39
1x .303
1x 38/357
And all ammunition amounts sorted as well, for once sometimes a call does work..
Nice Typo

You chosen between a 7.62 &/or a 39mm yet then?
IF that's what's written, then using the same symbol to split the 5.56 & 223 and the 38 & 357, DOES then mean you've got a slot for a 39mm

NICE bigteeth

I fancy a WW2 2-pounder. Maybe Dromia has the reloading data for one?

My error ...... 7.62x39 razz
meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

#13 Post by meles meles »

You should just have obeyed the law ooman and asked for 7.62 mm
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"