valmet .22 rimfire rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
HALODIN

Re: valmet .22 rimfire rifle

#11 Post by HALODIN »

I can only think people are concerned about the accuracy of this rifle given the length of the barrel. It's certainly not it's price. It looks lovely, if I was looking to buy a .22 bolt action rifle, I'd buy the lot. I thought you were going to post a picture of a scorecard?
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#12 Post by dromia »

I'd buy it in flash if you were within travelling distance.

You aren't coming to the NE at all are you?

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#13 Post by the running man »

Sorry Dromara no never coming up that way,and I've not been to the range to do a scorecard picture....although I am on the farm tommorow...see Wat I can do.
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#14 Post by the running man »

Now sold thanks to the buyer....
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!