On the first day of Christmas..

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Kungfugerbil

On the first day of Christmas..

#1 Post by Kungfugerbil »

...a copper brought to meeeeeee, my shiny new F.A.C. lollol

Ok, it was a day early but he dropped round my firearm and shotgun tickets and was on his way after turning down both M&S chocky biscuits and cadbury's heroes - I'm not sure he was a real policeman :)

From application through review, follow-up and grant in not very long at all - many thanks North Yorks, job well done goodjob
Les
Home club or Range: WRPC

Re: On the first day of Christmas..

#2 Post by Les »

Now that's a good Christmas pressie! :good: lol
ozone

#3 Post by ozone »

Kungfugerbil wrote:...a copper brought to meeeeeee, my shiny new F.A.C. lollol

Ok, it was a day early but he dropped round my firearm and shotgun tickets and was on his way after turning down both M&S chocky biscuits and cadbury's heroes - I'm not sure he was a real policeman :)

From application through review, follow-up and grant in not very long at all - many thanks North Yorks, job well done goodjob

Now the fun begins. shakeshout

ozone

JS569

#4 Post by JS569 »

Kungfugerbil wrote:...a copper brought to meeeeeee, my shiny new F.A.C. lollol

You'd better get your stash of nuts out squirrel and get spending! Hope you enjoy your shopping trip. What do you fancy?
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#5 Post by 20series »

yep now that's a Christmas prezzy goodjob bangbang

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Kungfugerbil

#6 Post by Kungfugerbil »

JS569 wrote:Hope you enjoy your shopping trip. What do you fancy?
As I'm only currently a full member of a club that shoots exclusively smallbore, I've only gone for four rimfire slots to start with. So some Anschutz variant for prone, maybe an old martini BSA for doing some bench rest and a couple of slots for fun guns (lever action, 10/22 or a black gun). On the shotgun side, plenty :)

In the new year I'm planning to join a club that shoots full bore and practical disciplines too so when time served there the variations will be going in :)
meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

#7 Post by meles meles »

You'll find us all willin' to help you spend your cash, militus mus
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"
Dougan

#8 Post by Dougan »

Kungfugerbil wrote:
JS569 wrote:Hope you enjoy your shopping trip. What do you fancy?
As I'm only currently a full member of a club that shoots exclusively smallbore, I've only gone for four rimfire slots to start with. So some Anschutz variant for prone, maybe an old martini BSA for doing some bench rest and a couple of slots for fun guns (lever action, 10/22 or a black gun). On the shotgun side, plenty :)

In the new year I'm planning to join a club that shoots full bore and practical disciplines too so when time served there the variations will be going in :)
Sorted! :p

I'm quite a fan of Anschutz and BSA .22s...don't forget some piccies when you get them...