Wild Dog Stock

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G

Wild Dog Stock

#1 Post by Sim G »

This is a Wild Dog Stock for a Remington, RH, short action. It is tan with a black web effect. It has an adjustable cheek piece and is fitted with a Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad. Barrel channel for a heavy/varmint type. This stock has also fitted aftermarket bottom metal for the AI mags.

Wild Dog stocks are made in Australia and they are comparable easily, to McMillan. Aluminium bedding blocks, palm swell with a stippled pistol grip and a but hook. Even though a thumb hole stock, had has a nice neutral position and not forced to a dodgy angle as with so many oof these type. These were 600 new, then add another couple of hundred to acquire and have fitted the bottom metal. No magazines are included.

£325

And one fitted to an action....

In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Sim G

Re: Wild Dog Stock

#2 Post by Sim G »

Sold, pending the usual.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

TattooedGun
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#3 Post by TattooedGun »

This sold too fast... :cry:

wallhead
Sim G

#4 Post by Sim G »

You were too slow.... lol

saddler

#5 Post by saddler »

Twas too cheap....as is the vendor
huntervixen

#6 Post by huntervixen »

Tried the Knorr Vegetable and Chicken, but not the wild dog yet........I would think its got some bite to it.