FS: Lapua Midas+ .22LR Ammunition

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
DavidRees
Home club or Range: JSPC; Tayside; NRA

FS: Lapua Midas+ .22LR Ammunition

#1 Post by DavidRees »

A while back, whilst still searching for a 2nd-hand left-handed .22 target rifle, I bought a batch of 1,000 rounds of Lapua Midas+ ammunition in anticipation of getting the rifle. Unfortunately I didn't find one, and my interest turned to Free Pistol, amongst other things. I prefer to use Eley Match Pistol in my SAM 60, because of the slightly reduced recoil from the lower velocity. Hence I've got 930 rounds of Midas+ .22LR ammo I've got little use for.

I'd be happy to sell it on to someone who can make better use of it. I'm asking £150 for the 930 rounds. Face to face, with FAC, of course.

I'm based in Scotland, in the Central belt, but might be able to meet up around the country. I will be driving down to Bisley via the M74/M6/M42/M40 over the forthcoming May bank holiday weekend (driving down Thu 21 May, driving back Mon 25 May), if that makes a meet up possible.

David.
DavidRees
Home club or Range: JSPC; Tayside; NRA

Re: FS: Lapua Midas+ .22LR Ammunition

#2 Post by DavidRees »

Sold, subject to the usual...