Accuracy international AXMC .308 sporting services build

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
spartan7510
Home club or Range: HHRC

Accuracy international AXMC .308 sporting services build

#1 Post by spartan7510 »

AI AXMC 308 sporting services build. Purchased brand new from sporting services in August 2015 with very little use, fired around 100 rnds, so still new in a practical sense and has not even been “run-in” yet. This has the black painted stainless steel Lothar Walther 26” match barrel – it is the same barrel that Accuracy International use. Has the AXMC folding stock in pale brown and match trigger and includes 5rnd magazine. Extras purchased are Harris BRM-S 6-9 notched with pod lock, 2* 10 round AI magazines (#6955), TAB Gear rifle sling, AIM 50 drag bag + rain cover, Tier One Spartan III TAC over the barrel/end of barrel configurable moderator – all purchased brand new. The cost brand new of this setup excluding the Meopta Scope and rings was £3200, I am looking for £2500 (excluding scope and rings) which is worth it considering it has had less than 100 rnds fired.

I have the Meopta ZD 6-24x56 RD mildot 2 scope and Sportsmatch ATP72 rings which were purchased brand new and I can include as a complete package for £3500. I will not be selling the scope separate from the rifle, as I would rather keep the scope. If you have ever used a Meopta, then you will know what I am talking about…..

The rifle and all items where purchased brand new. Total brand new price with the scope this package would cost £4550. I love this rifle, it is beautiful and a real eye catcher. I would not be selling if it were not for work relocation. I have considered the possibility of taking this along with me and am still contemplating this should it not sell by the time I need to relocate in a couple of month’s time. Really sad and hard to part with this one. With Christmas coming up, spoil yourself, you have an excuse to make to the wife. Can provide more photos upon request. Viewing/Collection from Binfield/Wokingham – RG40 area, take J3 from M3 or J10 from M4, can meet at Bisley, also will consider RFD at extra cost of £30.

Specs:
Based on a new action made in Germany. The action is tool steel with 1200N/mm2 tensile strength, gas nitride, phosphate and polyurethane coated. Three lug bolt into lock ring, 60 degree bolt lift.
Remington 700 footprint so will fit various different stocks and triggers . Three position Winchester type safety.
Stainless steel, Lothar Walther match quality barrel, black painted
Muzzle threaded M18 x 1.5mm

Review on the barrel and action:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/03...71528910381275

So to recap:
AI AXMC 308 Rifle only including:
Harris BRM-S 6-9 notched with pod lock
2* 10 round AI magazines (#6955)
1* 5 round AI Magazine
TAB Gear rifle sling
AIM 50 drag bag
AIM drag bag rain cover
Tier One Spartan III TAC OB/EOB moderator
Price £2500
Above with:
Meopta ZD 6-24x56 RD mildot 2 scope
Sportsmatch ATP72 rings
Total Price: £3500
IMG_3982.JPG
IMG_4001.JPG
IMG_4005.JPG
spartan7510
Home club or Range: HHRC

Re: Accuracy international AXMC .308 sporting services build

#2 Post by spartan7510 »

Just to correct terminology in this post. This build is often referred to an AXMC build. However it is a AI AX AICS 308 sporting services build. Purchased brand new from sporting services in August 2015 with very little use, fired around 100 rnds, so still new in a practical sense and has not even been “run-in” yet. This has the black painted stainless steel Lothar Walther 26” match barrel – it is the same barrel that Accuracy International use. Has the AX AICS 2014 folding stock in pale brown and match trigger and includes 5rnd magazine. Extras purchased are Harris BRM-S 6-9 notched with pod lock, 2* 10 round AI magazines (#6955), TAB Gear rifle sling, AIM 50 drag bag + rain cover, Tier One Spartan III TAC over the barrel/end of barrel configurable moderator – all purchased brand new. The cost brand new of this setup excluding the Meopta Scope and rings was £3200, I am looking for £2500 (excluding scope and rings) which is worth it considering it has had less than 100 rnds fired.

So to recap:
AI AX AICS Sporting Services Nimrod barrelled action .308 Rifle only including:
Harris BRM-S 6-9 notched with pod lock
2* 10 round AI magazines (#6955)
1* 5 round AI Magazine
TAB Gear rifle sling
AIM 50 drag bag
AIM drag bag rain cover
Tier One Spartan III TAC OB/EOB moderator
Price £2500
Above with:
Meopta ZD 6-24x56 RD mildot 2 scope