2 shotguns for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

2 shotguns for sale

#1 Post by pe4king »

Investarm 20 bore over and under folding shotgun
I'm selling this as my grandson is now ready to move up to a 12 bore, it's a great starter gun for a youth or lady, it is basic and keeps things simple for teaching and has served well it is in very good condition with 28" barrels choked 1/2 and 1/4
https://images.guntrader.uk/GunImage...93919222-1.jpg
This is a stock photo but I can upload actual ones on request I would like £200 plus any fees for this

I also have a Laurona 12 bore 3" magnum over and under it has 30" multi choked (not too sure I think 1/4 and 1/2) barrels and is a double trigger ejector, where the front trigger will fire both barrels in turn, very clever really the stock has in the past cracked and been glued quite badly however it came like this and has had about 1000 cartridges through it with no problems I was looking for another stock but to be honest it works and has not really bothered me too much and I love putting it on the racks at a shoot next to the perazzi's and Brownings lol
Again I'll put some actual pics up https://images.guntrader.uk/GunImage...20653078-3.jpg
Let's say £100 for this one again plus any fees
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
zanes

Re: 2 shotguns for sale

#2 Post by zanes »

Can I put a temporary hold on that 20 bore please, a club mate and I are after something similar as a shared gun and this might be what we're looking for.

EDIT: Pics are broken, PM'ing you for actual pictures.
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

No probs pm answered
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

As the links have stopped working here are some more library pics as I wont be able to get actual ones up until tomorrow
Attachments
laurona.jpg
30-20144294329_540x360.jpg
30-20144294329_540x360.jpg (6.81 KiB) Viewed 412 times
pe4king

#5 Post by pe4king »

Actual pics if the investarm
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
pe4king

#6 Post by pe4king »

Pics of the Laurona
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
pe4king

#7 Post by pe4king »

Bump for a price drop £180 for the Investarm
pe4king

#8 Post by pe4king »

Investarm is sold subject to payment
pe4king

#9 Post by pe4king »

Investarm is gone, the Laurona I have just double checked and it has 28" barrels, I'm willing to let it go for £60 collected or £95 by rfd transfer my local rfd charge me £35, apart from the stock the gun is in great condition so would make a good project or knock about tool.
Sim G

#10 Post by Sim G »

So is the rear trigger actually the barrel selector?

And, do you reckon this would be any good for Alex?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!