Mosin M44 for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Hunter87

Mosin M44 for sale

#1 Post by Hunter87 »

A new promotion at work means less time on the range so unfortunately this needs to go :(

For sale is my 1944 dated mosin M44 carbine made by Izhevsk in Russia it's got all matching serial numbers on the bolt,reciever and floor plate. Lovely "Russian red" laminate stock and the blueing is very good the barrel hasn't been counter bored either. The sale comes with an original Russian sling and 400 rounds of 7.62x54r. I'm looking for £400 can be viewed or collected in south east London close to crystal palace.
I won't split the ammo or sell on its own sorry.

http://s725.photobucket.com/user/thomas ... .jpeg.html

bnz41
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Mosin M44 for sale

#6 Post by bnz41 »

Now thats a good deal, 400 rounds at todays prices £120 that means the M44 is £280 the cheapest anywhere, which I had a spare slot.

Good luck with the sale.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#7 Post by snayperskaya »

Very nice, has the stock been refinished as that looks like one of the cleanest Mosin stocks I've seen going by the pics.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
Hunter87

#8 Post by Hunter87 »

snayperskaya wrote:Very nice, has the stock been refinished as that looks like one of the cleanest Mosin stocks I've seen going by the pics.
Sorry for the late reply as far as I can tell it's not been refinished it has some scuffs and light dings in it as you would expect I think the hard laminate has resisted a lot of damage that a softer wood wouldnt. The factory stamp markings on the stock are Crisp so I don't think it's been sanded or messed with.
Hunter87

#9 Post by Hunter87 »

Price drop to £250 for the rifle and sling for a quick sale will sell the ammunition seperatly £90 x400 and willing to send the rifle Apon payment to your RFD until your variation comes through if needed.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#10 Post by snayperskaya »

Pm sent
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!