Marlin 1894cs .357/38 underlever rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
LDC1982

#1 Post by LDC1982 »

JM marked
Good Used condition, a clean and tidy example.
I purchased this off of Richard Stork from The Devizes Gunsmith, he said it had seen very little use. I have put 70 rounds through it in about 18 months of owning it.

Included in the Sale:

Rifle
185 GECO .357 rounds 15 once fired cases
45 Magtec . 357 rounds 5 once fired cases
100 PPU .357 rounds 50 once fired case

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ldc1982/shares/R5W448

£1000

RFD to RFD at buyers cost
Gazoo

Re: Marlin 1894cs .357/38 underlever rifle

#2 Post by Gazoo »

Yes that is a nice looking Marlin, are they really going for that at the moment though?
Well good luck, nice though.
HH1

#3 Post by HH1 »

Gazoo wrote:Yes that is a nice looking Marlin, are they really going for that at the moment though?
It will be one to watch....that's for sure.

The front sight hood is missing, but they are available from Brownells for £7.90 plus postage.
Makes me wonder what mine is really worth.... in equally good condition with a scope and a Wild West Happy Trigger fitted (which makes a vast improvement). I wouldn't want to sell mine, but it is interesting to see how these rifles appreciate in value.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#4 Post by dromia »

OK if you have nothing positive to say about the advert and have no intention of buying then don't post.

A seller can ask what they want for an item, it is up to potential customers to decide whether they wish to pay the asking price or not.

As the forum rules say " No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it."

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Gazoo

#5 Post by Gazoo »

Gazoo wrote:Yes that is a nice looking Marlin, are they really going for that at the moment though?
dromia wrote:OK if you have nothing positive to say about the advert and have no intention of buying then don't post.

A seller can ask what they want for an item, it is up to potential customers to decide whether they wish to pay the asking price or not.

As the forum rules say " No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it."
"nice looking Marlin" + "Well good luck, nice though " = disparaging remarks does it ???
Yet again not sure what you are reading Dromia old lad, just like the old gay bash post where you saw nothing wrong etc .. things getting lost in translation somewhere me thinks.
I thought we could interact with each other if done in a civil manner (see above) without aunty moderator (or is it big brother) coming down on us.
Still it is a nice marlin, he has a nice No4 as well, I remarked on it also .
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#6 Post by dromia »

It is amazing how tone of voice carries on the internet.

That and the feigned surprise "are they really going for that at the moment though".

Pretend innocence does not work here, especially with you. O:-)

If you wish to discuss this then do it via PM rather than further spoil this for sale.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Gazoo

#7 Post by Gazoo »

Moi? O:-)