Accuracy International AT

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
saddler

Re: Accuracy International AT

#11 Post by saddler »

Sim G wrote:He needs some higher rings on that....
Would some angle bar & Jubilee clips work out better?
Add a nice breeze block on the stock to get a cheek-weld....
Sim G

#12 Post by Sim G »

Mate, that's an AI, not a saddler project....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Geek
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#13 Post by Geek »

Viper wrote:I'd be interested in the scope, reticle and price dependant, if he needs to sell separately
If Viper buys the 'bit's he wants, how much just for the rifle?
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

#14 Post by pe4king »

Sim G wrote:He needs some higher rings on that....
I know, not helped by that ridiculous high rail that AI decided was a good idea.
Anyway for those interested prices as follows
Rifle, mod, bipod and drag bag. £3250
Scope and rings £1050
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
Viper

#15 Post by Viper »

Do you know the age of the scope and if it's got all documents please? I'm not 100% which scope I want at the moment but still a little interested.

Thanks.
pe4king

#16 Post by pe4king »

Hi not sure of the age but I'm guessing less than 5 years all of the box and paperwork is there, I will be able to confirm this next week.
Just to reiterate the scope will only be sold after the rifle.
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

#17 Post by pe4king »

Rifle is provisionally sold subject to a variation, so this cracking scope is still available it is a Nightforce NXS 3-32x56 non zero stop 1/8 MOA adjustments with the MOART reticule
£1050
pe4king

#18 Post by pe4king »

This is back up for sale after the deal falling through after some umming and erring
reminder
AT set up .308 folding stock 26" bbl Ace ultra mod, harris bipod, Aim drag bag and a Nightforce Nsx 8-32 x 56 MOART scope it was second hand with less than a couple of hundred rounds down the barrel, he has probably put another 50 at a push.

Anyway he very rarely uses it and it just sits in the safe unloved, so is looking to move it on and looking for around £4300 for the complete package, he doesn't want to split it up and is in no great rush to sell it.