Hornad Lock-N-LoadTM Auto Charge Powder Dispenser

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
phaedra1106

Hornad Lock-N-LoadTM Auto Charge Powder Dispenser

#1 Post by phaedra1106 »

I know Spud is offering these for £279.99 but if anyone wants one I could do it for £225 +shipping, I'll have them here in about 2 weeks time.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hornady-Lock-n ... ock+n+load

Cut off point for both of the offers (Bushnell TRS25 & Hornady LnL Measure) is Friday 25th November.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

Re: Hornad Lock-N-LoadTM Auto Charge Powder Dispenser

#2 Post by Dark Skies »

I like the idea of doing two of the fiddly bits together - weighing and dispensing; once it's set up is it quicker than the low tech crank and dump
Lee powder dispenser I currently use?
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
phaedra1106

#3 Post by phaedra1106 »

Yes and no :)

You can have it dispensing a charge while you seat a bullet in a case you just poured a charge into, but, the biggest advantage is it's very accurate. With extruded stick powders like Viht N140 you can adjust the slow trickle cut in point back in steps. Ovenpaa also makes a shiny "Thingy" that goes on the end of the spout to help even more.

Dropping 100 charges of N140 at 41gr I'd say I get 2 or 3 over charges at +.2gr, the rest are either dead on or +.1gr
Daryll
Home club or Range: Isle Target Sports Club

#4 Post by Daryll »

Put me down for one.... :good:

PM on its way

Daryll.
phaedra1106

#5 Post by phaedra1106 »

Cheers, looking at the shipping options Royal Mail Special Delivery would be the best, £11 with next day delivery and full insurance. Hermes etc. are about £7 but £20 insurance, adding the premium for extra insurance makes them more expensive than Royal Mail!.
ovenpaa

#6 Post by ovenpaa »

Plus Hermes will almost certainly give it to a neighbour...
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Gazza

#7 Post by Gazza »

Herpes delivered our log burner elbow today while we were out and that went in the bin! ****
If it had of been a Monday we would never had got it, it would be on the municiple tip!
On the card there was option which said "left with neighbour" but they were too idle to walk round and ask her to take it so they just wrote on " its in the bin" ****
ovenpaa

#8 Post by ovenpaa »

OT now however the Hermes driver knocked on the door one day to tell us he head delivered a package for us to a different chapel in another village. I asked if he was going back for it but apparently he was not allowed to however he was sure it would turn up eventually...
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal