Best place or places for no.4 mk1 bits?

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Pesty

Best place or places for no.4 mk1 bits?

#1 Post by Pesty »

Need a few parts for example front band a few screws, sling mounts, pivot pin locking pin etc

Any good online resources you can recommend?

Cheers
ukrifleman
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: Best place or places for no.4 mk1 bits?

#2 Post by ukrifleman »

Try Valmont Firearms.

ukrifleman
Pesty

#3 Post by Pesty »

Ok will have a look cheers. He's not far away from me either.
Rockhopper

#4 Post by Rockhopper »

No end of stuff like that on eBay.
bnz41
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#5 Post by bnz41 »

Valmont Firearms expensive,

+1 for ebay one seller I would contact is t.h.trading (speak to Tracy on 01455220282) or
Email:traceyhawkins12@yahoo.co.uk

I have bought loads of Enfield small parts from them, tell her what you need, and is not over priced.

I have no connection with this trader.

For a "pivot pin locking pin" I used a small panel pin file the point down first.
Robert303

#6 Post by Robert303 »

Valmont VERY expensive. I have also dealt with Tracey and they are not bad. http://www.ds-solutions.co.uk/ are also very good.
Pesty

#7 Post by Pesty »

Robert303 wrote:Valmont VERY expensive. I have also dealt with Tracey and they are not bad. http://www.ds-solutions.co.uk/ are also very good.

Thanks that site was spot on got all the screws, sling mounts I needed. Half price of valmont.

He's a nice guy and his shop is handy for me but double price for a couple of butt screws...

I've bought boolits at good prices there so it's not everything I'll still use him for other stuff.

So from what I can gather I still need a front band , rifle was very cheap but previous owner had chopped to front bits of wood off obviously that band went too.

t.h.trading thanks will check them out too.
WelshShooter
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#8 Post by WelshShooter »

Robert303 wrote:Valmont VERY expensive. I have also dealt with Tracey and they are not bad. http://www.ds-solutions.co.uk/ are also very good.
Came here to recommend exactly the same people; the guys at DS-Solutions are very good. Their prices are excellent, and their service is top notch! I received hand written notes with my shipment thanking me for my purchase. Another time, I ordered during a Trafalgar meet (I think it was?) where they had a stall and they sent me an e-mail apologising for any delays because they were not in the shop. It's brilliant to see service like this.