SIG522 Bolt components

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Odd Job

SIG522 Bolt components

#1 Post by Odd Job »

As I have sold my SIG522 I am getting rid of any related spares. I have these items for sale:

1) One spare bolt, used. This is the newer version with a straight recoil spring guide and only one e-clip at the buffer block end. This item is part number 1520054 in the SIG parts catalogue. Note that the bolt as sold by SIG does not include the charging handle. I do not have a spare charging handle sorry. This bolt has an improved firing pin made by Peter Sarony. All the other components are original SIG parts. I want £20 for that (you will need a slot for a .22 bolt added to your FAC.) I will mail the bolt to your RFD.

2) Two spare firing pins. One is a used original SIG firing pin with a circular point, and the other is a new pin made by Peter Sarony. The latter one has a chisel point, just like the firing pin present in the bolt above. I want £15 for that, and I will throw in three spare extractor springs which are not original SIG parts, but which are known to work with that bolt (I had them made by Springmasters)

If you don't want to go through the trouble of getting a slot on your ticket for the bolt because you only want the springs/extractor etc, I am prepared to send you only those non-pressure bearing components. However it will be the same price. I will then have to get the bolt chassis destroyed by an RFD.

Here are some pictures:

The Sarony firing pin is on the left.
Odd Job

Re: SIG522 Bolt components

#2 Post by Odd Job »

I'll take some better pictures tomorrow, because these look mottled
Swifty Boy

#3 Post by Swifty Boy »

Hi,

I'll take the firing pin and springs for £15 please (if i've got that right).

Thanks,

Matt
Odd Job

#4 Post by Odd Job »

You have that right, mate yes (two firing pins and three springs). Please PM me your address.
Odd Job

#5 Post by Odd Job »

For the bolt, I have these better pictures:

Swifty Boy

#6 Post by Swifty Boy »

Have PM'd you.

Matt
Odd Job

#7 Post by Odd Job »

Two pins and extractors sold to Swifty Boy (thanks mate).

The bolt is still available (or components thereof) for £20.