Marlin 1894 .357/38 Spec

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Dangermouse

Marlin 1894 .357/38 Spec

#1 Post by Dangermouse »

Marlin 1894 .357/38 Spec : £450

This is still sitting unused in my cabinet and I am thinking about trading it in for another shotgun. I plan on taking it up to Norman Clarke at NSC in the next couple of days to see what he will give me part exchange.

If you are at all interested give me a shout, I just looked on GT and the cheapest on there was £495. The only marks that I can see are on the heel of the stock on the underside, certainly nothing to worry about.

The belt and or the cartridge holder can also be purchased should you be wanting to compete,

DM
Dangermouse

Re: Marlin 1894 .357/38 Spec

#2 Post by Dangermouse »

Sold STC,

DM
ptheta
Home club or Range: TFSA

#3 Post by ptheta »

Did you sell the belt and cartridge holder?
ovenpaa

#4 Post by ovenpaa »

Well done on the sale, it is probably a good thing it went so quickly as I am starting to think about these things as I have so much spare time and space in the cabinets... :cool2:

I can see I need to have a long chat with you Marlin shooters at some point to see what is what.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
ptheta
Home club or Range: TFSA

#5 Post by ptheta »

I'm a cheapskate so I have a Rossi. :)

I mostly shoot it with a low mag scope on an offset mount for timed and precision but I should be less lazy and take it off for practical comps. It really is pointless in that environment.
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

#6 Post by Mike357 »

Ovenpaa, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Make sure that when you try it you have access to turning or advancing targets as they make the difference. If you weren't so far away I'd have more than happily joined you for a blast locally or at Bisley. I really want to shoot their advancing targets.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
Dangermouse

#7 Post by Dangermouse »

Thanks to all who have enquired about the leather work, unfortunately I decided to let it go with the rifle as the buyer is not kicking tyres etc and is offering the advertised price.

More the pitty as I just paid out £250 on powder and some bullets!

DM
camel

#8 Post by camel »

:0037:

am looking for similar....too quick for me.

will keep an eye out

:cool2: :cool2: