KRG rail screws/bolts

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Berger

KRG rail screws/bolts

#1 Post by Berger »

Does anybody have any spare or know what size thread and where I can get them from.they are the same size thread as the sling studs.cheers Berger
ovenpaa

Re: KRG rail screws/bolts

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

I seem to remember they are M6 however I could be way off the mark. Put a vernier across the diameter, what does it show, I have loads of stainless metric screws here if you can give me some approximate dimensions I may be able to help.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Berger

#3 Post by Berger »

I have found out the screw sizes but it seems the simplicity of buy 2 magpul rails for £5 each which has the same screws I am after would be easiest option.i will post the sizes just incase you do have some.thanks for the offer.
Berger

#4 Post by Berger »

M5x12mm button head machine screws to fix L3 rail.
ovenpaa

#5 Post by ovenpaa »

Hehe, if it is a stainless button head how many hundreds do you need? I use them on my bipods albeit in a longer form.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Berger

#6 Post by Berger »

2 for each rails I believe.only other info I can give you is its the same thread as some swivel sling studs I have
ovenpaa

#7 Post by ovenpaa »

I have loads of screws, PM or email me your address please and I will ask the Viking to pop some in the post. The ones I have are longer, are you Ok to cut them to length or would you like me to do it?
/d

Shed Journal