Cabinet (and garage) clearout - Shooting stuff

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
User702

Cabinet (and garage) clearout - Shooting stuff

#1 Post by User702 »

Remington 700 VSSF in .308 Win. Has the HS Precision stock modified with a Shooting Shed mini anschutz rail to allow it to take a Shooting Shed F-Class Stobbottoenentionen bipod. Currently fitted with two piece Third Eye Tactical 20MOA rings and a Leupold 8.5-25x50 30/30 reticle scope. I’m not sure of the round count, but it would be about 1500-2000 at a rough guess.
On the range it will still shoot MOA or better with hand loads (data available) or other match ammunition (HPS factory SMK 2156 for example). Comes with a low number (<50) remaining handloads and approx 40 HPS 155grn rounds.

Rifle, plus scope, plus bipod, plus AIM drag bag (in olive green) for £1500

System Gemini stock modified to fit a short action Remington 700. Previously advertised here and now reduced to £250.

Complete .308 Win reloading setup, including Lee Breech Lock reloading press with Lee .308 Win die set (two breech lock adaptors), Lee powder dispenser and primer tool. Also includes .308 Win case trimming tool and possible some other bits.

£75 ono

Assorted .308 Win brass: Lapua (thrice fired) and RWS (once fired). Probably a few hundred of both.

£50

.308 Win bullets
2156 Sierra Match Kings x300 - £100
Dyer HBC x500 - £150 ono

Federal Large Rifle primers x 1000+ - £50

All the above can be viewed and/or collected from the Cambridge area. PM me for more details. I’ll add photos to the post and more bits when I can get them up.
User702

Re: Cabinet (and garage) clearout - Shooting stuff

#2 Post by User702 »

Now with pictures:

Rifle, bipod, bag and accessories:
Image || Image || Image || Image ||
Image || Image

Primers:

Brass (to be updated):
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

Would you consider selling the rifle on its own?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
User702

#4 Post by User702 »

As a bare rifle, or just minus the bag and bipod?
Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

Bare rifle, no scope, rings, bipod et al, just the R700.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
ovenpaa

#6 Post by ovenpaa »

Crikey Tall Bloke, are you quitting and taking up knitting?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
User702

#7 Post by User702 »

Looks like I'm going to be leaving the country at some point and importing it will be jumping through a lot of hoops. It's a sad day, but it needs to happen.
User702

#8 Post by User702 »

SimG, to be honest, I'd prefer to sell as a complete setup because, well, it makes it easier for me. If that does not happen, then I'll get back to you. Sorry.
User702

#9 Post by User702 »

Also, SMK 2156 and Dyer HBCs: Sold subject to usual things.
acormack
Home club or Range: Pentland Rifle Club

#10 Post by acormack »

Any pics of the Gemini stock? Will send a pm as I have a couple of questions about your stock.

Cheers
Alan