Cabinet (and garage) clearout - Shooting stuff

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Kungfugerbil

Re: Cabinet (and garage) clearout - Shooting stuff

#21 Post by Kungfugerbil »

Alpha1 wrote:Are you delving into the dark art. There is no way back you know. What calibers are you looking at reloading for.
.308 and .38spl at the moment. There’s a million and one loads being discussed every time I shoot so I thought I would listen for a bit first... :)
User702

#22 Post by User702 »

Kungfugerbil wrote:Not sure if we do feedback on here (and if this is the right place?) but I bought the Lee reloading gear from James as the basis for my first foray into reloading. He was happy to sort, pack and post it and it’s just arrived safe, sound and all there with a couple of other bits in which is nice. Great deal, great seller.

Cheers :)
It arrived? Phew! Pleasure doing business with you by the way and good luck with the reloading!
User702

#23 Post by User702 »

acormack wrote:Hi James

Did the stock sell?
No, I still have that. Interested?
User702

#24 Post by User702 »

And now with a monthly bump.

Rifle package still available, as is the brass and the primers.
User702

#25 Post by User702 »

Rifle package now reduced to £1250 ono.

There has to be someone here that would want it, it's a lovely rifle and a 1000yard package ready to go.