HTA 90/22 (10/22 P90 conversion) Fully modded with Supressor

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
safetyfirst

HTA 90/22 (10/22 P90 conversion) Fully modded with Supressor

#1 Post by safetyfirst »

For sale is my custom Ruger 10/22 P90 (HTA 90/22) Supressed Rifle.
This is based on an original (metal receiver and trigger group) Ruger 10/22 and has had a full bullpup conversion with custom trigger shims and suppressor shim.

Specification:
Original (metal trigger group) Ruger 10/22 receiver
Ruger 12" heavy Varmint target barrel
Power custom Hammer kit
Bolt hold release kit
HTA 90/22 Stock
Wildcat Evolution sound moderator (Detachable)
Custom shimming by The Shooting Shed for great trigger pull and mating up of the suppressor.

This rifle Is very accurate and shoots thumbhole groups at 25 yards with CCI Minimag.

Comes with three Ruger BX25 25 round magazines and a ten round Magazine.

This conversion runs great with High velocity or subsonic ammo (It's a 10/22 inside after all...), the cocking handle is ambidextrous, forward of the trigger, the additional safety of the 90/22 kit is accessible by the trigger finger and the magazine release and bolt hold open have both been made accessible by the HTA kit, changing mags is a breeze, especially BX25 25 round mags, they drop into the hand when sweeping up under the stock.

The fake P90 magazine on top of the rifle can hold .22 rimfire ammunition as storage.

This rifle is sold with the suppressor, it's been made to fit beautifully and comes as part of the kit really, I will separate them if the buyers licence demands it and hold the suppressor for them if they require variation.

Also includes a carry case.

The parts cost of this rifle is just over £1100

Red dot available by arrangement.

£700 collected F2F
Attachments
IMG_0218.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg
IMG_0216.jpg
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: HTA 90/22 (10/22 P90 conversion) Fully modded with Supre

#2 Post by Blackstuff »

Considering the stocks are running anywhere from £350-450 IF you can get your hands on one this is quite the bargain!

I wish I had the reddies for it myself but I have shotgun purchases to make 8-)
DVC
safetyfirst

#3 Post by safetyfirst »

Indeed. It’s on “a popular gun sales website” as well so I don’t expect it to be around long.
safetyfirst

#4 Post by safetyfirst »

Bumpity bump for an awesome 10/22 you could probably split and make a profit on its that good value!
Thorney

#5 Post by Thorney »

Just bought one of these, awesome little gun.
safetyfirst

#6 Post by safetyfirst »

Have you tried any speed shooting with it yet? They handle brilliantly, so pointable. Dead quiet for use on land too.
Thorney

#7 Post by Thorney »

safetyfirst wrote:Have you tried any speed shooting with it yet? They handle brilliantly, so pointable. Dead quiet for use on land too.
If it wasn’t for the crap mag changes I’d say it was worthy of a practical mini rifle gun, practice would help that of course.
safetyfirst

#8 Post by safetyfirst »

I have it down pat, ten round mags are a pain but 15 or 25 round mags drop out and slide in great. No 10/22 is going to beat an AR for mag changes though. :)
Hunter87

#9 Post by Hunter87 »

safetyfirst wrote:Bumpity bump for an awesome 10/22 you could probably split and make a profit on its that good value!
Your the one selling it why don't you do that?
safetyfirst

#10 Post by safetyfirst »

I can’t bear to split this. The trigger in this rifle has been shimmed perfectly to suit the bull pup trigger, resulting in the shortest possible reset whilst preserving reliability, the pull is amazing on it now.

The moderator has also had a shin custom made for it to suit the kit.

I’d feel like I was undoing good work just for a few more quid....