Primary Arms 3x prism scope

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

Primary Arms 3x prism scope

#1 Post by shugie »

3x prism scope intended for black rifles, but works quite well on other colours. Has BDC reticle for 5.65 but I used it on a 22LR for gallery rifle, I like the centre dot and ring for that. I think the ring is 20 MOA radius. The reticle mark for 600 yards is on the ring itself.

Been used, all works some marks and scratches but glass is clear. Brightness goes up to 11, and in bright sunlight that's the best setting.

£150 shipped to mainland UK, payment by Paypal, or cash on collection at Bisley for £132
Attachments
pa3x.jpg
Careful now/that sort of thing
Whizzbang

Re: Primary Arms 3x prism scope

#2 Post by Whizzbang »

Hi Shugie, is this the ACSS reticle or the older one?

Do you have the box/manual?
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

Re: Primary Arms 3x prism scope

#3 Post by shugie »

Whizzbang wrote:Hi Shugie, is this the ACSS reticle or the older one?

Do you have the box/manual?
No box or manual I'm afraid, and it is not the ACSS reticle, it's an older one with a big ring. I hope you can see the details in the picture, the illumination was off, the hole in the ring is the 5.65 bullet drop for 500yds.

I've used this on a rimfire for informal gallery rifle shoots.
Attachments
pri3xret.jpg
Careful now/that sort of thing