Velocity Drop in Trigger for AR 15

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
nfarmer

Velocity Drop in Trigger for AR 15

#1 Post by nfarmer »

Bought only recently, hardly had any use, I'm selling a 3lb pull Drop In Velocity Trigger.

Blurb from Velocity Triggers

CLASSIC AR TRIGGER – CURVED

The latest innovation of Velocity Triggers is Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) on the trigger which will give your Velocity Trigger the highly effective combination of a low coefficient of friction and high micro-hardness, its also a surface that will not rust and gives your trigger a deep dark black color.

Simply stated, the Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) results in a greater wear resistance over the life of the trigger.

Finally, a high quality AR-15 trigger that makes your AR feel like a bolt action rifle.

Single Stage Drop In Trigger
Compatible with .22, .223/5.56mm, .30 cal
Complete Drop-in Assembly
Nice, crisp, clean feel

I found it very good indeed but as I have sold the rifle it was in I have no further use.

Useful review here http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/0 ... n-trigger/

£125 posted

Norman
nfarmer

Re: Velocity Drop in Trigger for AR 15

#2 Post by nfarmer »

Advertised elsewhere, photo available if you PM me with your email address
nfarmer

Re: Velocity Drop in Trigger for AR 15

#3 Post by nfarmer »

Photo Image
nfarmer