BAR-15

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

Re: BAR-15

#21 Post by dromia »

Sorry but items for sale do require a fixed price to be for sale on here

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
James84

#22 Post by James84 »

dromia wrote:Sorry but items for sale do require a fixed price to be for sale on here
OK understood. I will do the maths later and put up prices with pics.
breacher

#23 Post by breacher »

dromia wrote:They are seeking for credit by association with Mr Browning by putting BAR in their nomenclature.
You state that as if it is fact ! How on earth can you know what his intention was ?

It would be like me stating you deliberately derailed a thread just as an excuse to get the word "pretendy" in there.......when in fact I have no way of knowing why you chose to turn a sales thread into a debate about the marketing name for a firearm.

And the helpful member who posted a ficticious company selling a ficticious firearm ? Sheeesh !!!

And the mention of a price being in the rules ? To quote the rules when you have broken them is a bit ironic !
Dunc
Home club or Range: Marlow

#24 Post by Dunc »

breacher wrote:
dromia wrote:They are seeking for credit by association with Mr Browning by putting BAR in their nomenclature.
You state that as if it is fact ! How on earth can you know what his intention was ?

It would be like me stating you deliberately derailed a thread just as an excuse to get the word "pretendy" in there.......when in fact I have no way of knowing why you chose to turn a sales thread into a debate about the marketing name for a firearm.

And the helpful member who posted a ficticious company selling a ficticious firearm ? Sheeesh !!!

And the mention of a price being in the rules ? To quote the rules when you have broken them is a bit ironic !
Well said Brian. Totally ludicrous, although hopefully not malicious, suggestion. Bradley ARs = BAR. Easy.

And my BAR15 is an excellent firearm, stupidly accurate for 18" of barrel. Faultless and fun to use.
Maggot

#25 Post by Maggot »

Dunc wrote:
breacher wrote:

Well said Brian. Totally ludicrous, although hopefully not malicious, suggestion. Bradley ARs = BAR. Easy.

And my BAR15 is an excellent firearm, stupidly accurate for 18" of barrel. Faultless and fun to use.
Well that's me screwed, I never thought of the BAR, if I had I would have gone to SGC!!! but my third BAR (BAR10) is in proofing. Its not difficult, B....radley ARms. Or Bradley ARs as Dunc says. I doubt mark ever thought of the BAR, hardly relevant to an AR anyway.

Great rifles, mine runs like a biathlon rifle. Buy one...no...buy 3!! goodjob
James84

#26 Post by James84 »

Provisionally sold - pending the usual.

The following parts have been split out and will be available once the rifle is with the new owner.

- PRS stock
- Geissele SSA-E trigger
- Aukmont bipod
- CTR cheek riser
James84

#27 Post by James84 »

PRS stock and bipod sold. The cheek riser is available for £15 posted and the Geissele SSA-E trigger is available for £180 posted.
James84

#28 Post by James84 »

All sold.