LMT .308 straight-pull for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher

LMT .308 straight-pull for sale

#1 Post by breacher »

Selling my LMT straight pull as I am simply not using it enough and honestly speaking, it is overkill for what I am using it for ! I was going to use it in conjunction with my .223 for CSR - .308 long range and .223 short range but I am finding the .223 is doing both jobs just fine.

So, I am going to replace this with something bolt action from Dave at Valkyrie.

Fitted with a standard A2 type stock. And an Ergo tactical deluxe grip. Superb Geiselle designated marksman two stage trigger.

Also, a custom fitted low profile spigot for the Phoenix Bipod ( the very first one built ) which is included with rifle.

Slight marks to receiver from deflected brass. Short bit of picatinny rail removed to allow fitting of large scope objective.

The side charger conversion was done by Bradley Arms. Threaded 5/8x24 and comes with flash hider but this can be replaced with a suppressor ( its a bit barky with that short barrel )

The barrel is the 16.5" stainless match barrel and has only had about 700 rds through it - McQueen, Precision Matches and a couple of CSR long range matches. Its won me a fair few trophies out to 600 yards ( it was the only rifle scoring 10 out of 10 hits on fig 14 at 600 in one match ) Cleaned after EVERY outing.

Price for rifle, 4 x 10rd mags and 1 x 25rd mag and Phoenix top mounted bipod is £2900
( Retail for rifle, mags, bipod, trigger, charger conversion and mount conversion would be about £4200 )

I have a pair of as new Tier One rings on there which you can have for another £100 ( suit up to 56mm scope )

On another thread here I have a Nightforce NXS advertised - if you want it too, we can talk discount !

Rifle and/or scope can be viewed at PE15 8FL - I will be at BISLEY for the Gallery Rifle Match 27th Oct and also CSR 7th Oct where viewing can be arranged.
breacher

Re: LMT .308 straight-pull for sale

#2 Post by breacher »

In case it matters - never used homeloads in this rifle - only GGG 155gr match and GGG 168gr match ( which it performs best with )

Bipod which is included.......

breacher

#3 Post by breacher »

Ok - lets make this a real bargain - only £2700 for rifle, mags, bipod mount and bipod..................
Maggot

#4 Post by Maggot »

No use as a backup if the 5.56 goes tits up then? ;)
breacher

#5 Post by breacher »

Maggot wrote:No use as a backup if the 5.56 goes tits up then? ;)
Quality maker - unlikely to let me down.
Maggot

#6 Post by Maggot »

breacher wrote:
Maggot wrote:No use as a backup if the 5.56 goes tits up then? ;)
Quality maker - unlikely to let me down.
Quality makers cannot stop a brakedown or the barrel burning out in the middle of the Imperial Bri, ask Roy, and it happened to me the year before.

Just saying :good:
breacher

#7 Post by breacher »

Bump.
breacher

#8 Post by breacher »

Still available. Also a nice Nightforce NXS can be had as a package !
breacher

#9 Post by breacher »

Still available - price reduced to ONLY £2600