Tooth and Nail Armoury 'stock adapter' wanted.

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
38Super
Home club or Range: FDPC

Tooth and Nail Armoury 'stock adapter' wanted.

#1 Post by 38Super »

Hi All

Does anyone have one of these going spare or know of anyone who is still importing parts from Tooth and Nail?

I know these are designed for the MKA 1919 but I understand they can be made to fit the BR99.

It's all gone very quiet on the Bora front. I feel like a bit of a dinosaur keeping one going.
tn018.jpg
tn018.jpg (11.67 KiB) Viewed 718 times
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: Tooth and Nail Armoury 'stock adapter' wanted.

#2 Post by Blackstuff »

A few people tried them and it was generally held that the Bora lacked the structure to fit one. I do know that at least one has been fitted successfully and used extensively though.

What you really want is a Firebird Precision TAC-99 lower so you can add what ever grip and stock (and trigger and safety catch) you want, and it just so happens there's one in the for sale section O:-) :D
DVC
38Super

#3 Post by 38Super »

Blackstuff wrote:A few people tried them and it was generally held that the Bora lacked the structure to fit one. I do know that at least one has been fitted successfully and used extensively though.

What you really want is a Firebird Precision TAC-99 lower so you can add what ever grip and stock (and trigger and safety catch) you want, and it just so happens there's one in the for sale section O:-) :D
I have thought about but by the time I've the all the other bits I'll be halfway towards a Typhoon/Derya/WebTac and it seems a bit pointless.

Since I've been given a spare lower to experiment with I thought I would give the adjustable stock a go. A bloke in our club has made his own adapter but I don't have the kit to do that myself. If I fill the cut off end of the lower with epoxy resin there really shouldn't be any strength issues.

I'm quite tempted by the left side charger forend though.
bradaz11
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

#4 Post by bradaz11 »

My akdal has both... Why not make me an offer on it . You get 2 10 rounders too

Sent from my p20 pro from the toilet
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
38Super

#5 Post by 38Super »

bradaz11 wrote:My akdal has both... Why not make me an offer on it . You get 2 10 rounders too
Tempting even if it is an Akdal. I should really be saving my pennies towards a Typhoon though.
38Super

#6 Post by 38Super »

Just seen a pic of the F12 Gen 2 - now with left side charging clapclap
That was my only reservation about a Typhoon.
.facebook_1539243234392.jpg
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#7 Post by Blackstuff »

I really don't know what they're thinking with having the left hand chargng handle there kukkuk Being there will mean its reciporcating and will put off right handed people wanting one. If they'd made it on the handguard like the BR99 one (which is non-reciprocating) it could've been a simple handguard and gas piston swap over 8-) I'm still toying with the idea of canabalising my BR one and getting an adult to fit it to my F12's handguard
DVC
38Super

#8 Post by 38Super »

I think it'll just be a choice of either left or right but not both. Mainly to cater for left handers. Given the frequency of bolt handles breaking I think you're likely to end up with one in your face if it's on the wrong side.

The F12's forend looks too slim to fit a non reciprocating cocking handle?
Mattnall
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA, Redricks TSC, BS1944RC, HRA

#9 Post by Mattnall »

Mark Bradley has a stock adaptor for sale with a T&N float tube. Give him a call if you're still looking.
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.

Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.