sightron siiiss 8-32x56

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
shugie
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

sightron siiiss 8-32x56

#1 Post by shugie »

With MOA-2 reticle and 1/4 MOA knobs, had an accident on the way out of the cabinet before I bought a scope coat for it, and focus knob has noticeable damage. Paint missing in a couple of places on the knobs, but tube is clear of marks.

All works as it should, glass is clear, tracking are fine. In box, with end caps (eyepiece flip cover is missing), and instruction book.

I used this on my Swing until replaced with a slightly higher magnification Vortex, it's given me good results, generally used on x24 so the reticle is accurate.

Can be viewed by arrangement at Bisley, £500 for cash, can be sent by courier by arrangement for Paypal payment.
Attachments
sightron.jpg
Careful now/that sort of thing