A FEW 10 rd PMAGS FOR SALE

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher

A FEW 10 rd PMAGS FOR SALE

#1 Post by breacher »

I had these from the old days of using my AR for foxing etc

Now using the .308 for all field work so dont need so many.

Magpul pmags. Generation 3 in black. 10 round capacity.

Ideal for confined spaces or shooting off a very low bipod.

6 available at £20 each - free postage.

All new and unused.
Sim G

Re: A FEW 10 rd PMAGS FOR SALE

#2 Post by Sim G »

Seriously can't believe these have not gone! I bought several a few months after first getting one from a mate. If you shoot AR platform at club/plinking level, these are great with a 6-9" bipod. They work great prone and off the bench allowing you to get "low".

And using a smaller mag allows you more "reloading drills" and gives you that break in between strings to "re-set" yourself. Honestly, shoot and AR, you throw a couple in your gun bag!

Sorry fir the hijack, Brian! lol lol
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
breacher

#3 Post by breacher »

Sim G wrote:Seriously can't believe these have not gone! I bought several a few months after first getting one from a mate. If you shoot AR platform at club/plinking level, these are great with a 6-9" bipod. They work great prone and off the bench allowing you to get "low".

And using a smaller mag allows you more "reloading drills" and gives you that break in between strings to "re-set" yourself. Honestly, shoot and AR, you throw a couple in your gun bag!

Sorry fir the hijack, Brian! lol lol
I will overlook it this time but please try to keep your helpful bumps in check troutslapping
breacher

#4 Post by breacher »

Only 3 remaining now.

Call it £50 and free postage ?
BestDrugDoc
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Felton and District Rifle Club

#5 Post by BestDrugDoc »

Do you have any of these still for sale?
breacher

#6 Post by breacher »

2 left. pm on way.