Screw...

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Sim G

Screw...

#1 Post by Sim G »

Firstly, there are some you could go to prison for the thoughts you had when you read the thread title. Wrong ‘uns...

Anyway. I’m looking for a 10-32 x 7/8” socket-head cap screw. This is off a Nordic Components barrel clamp as one has been lost. :cry: I’ve been in touch with Nordic but because they don’t sell directly and there are distribution deals, fir them to send me one would be akin to sacrificing ones first born!! Unlike Maccems, where that’s compulsory....

I’ve also spoken with a UK purveyor of Nordic, that were frankly as much use as tits on a fish!

So I turn to the collective genius of Fullbore. Who has one, or who knows where I can find such a screw and doesn’t want 18 dollars postage for a $0.37 piece...? Oh, and it has to be black as well.

Many thanks.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
glevum
Home club or Range: Cotswold Rifle Club

Re: Screw...

#2 Post by glevum »

Any good engineering supplier should be able to help.

https://www.toolstoday.co.uk/brighton-b ... gIDs_D_BwE

Where are you located?

Failing that there are several ebay suppliers that sell them.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#3 Post by snayperskaya »

"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
ovenpaa

#4 Post by ovenpaa »

We buy the majority of our screws from the Accugroup and their quality and service is superb.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal